5.0

took my rv in for a quote to get fixed, little damage nothing major.took seven weeks to get a estimate.

going on nine weeks no trailer yet. excuse after excuse. they lie to you to no end! They deceive you like your a piece of ***!

cant get anywhere with them. Talk to the main store manager Craig Carpenter. He said he would have the Manager of service call me the little piece of *** had a counter guy call me and lie to me again. Had to cancel my memorial weekend campout because of them which has to be reserved nine months ahead of time at a campground in NY state but they couldnt care less.

Now i have a Father's Day weekend coming up with family lets see if it is done, i dont it!

PLEASE dont ever go there!almost time to get a lawyer!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. bmf123 is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments