So...we purchased a 2013 Coleman Expedition brand new with warranty.

Before we even took our camper home we noticed that two sets of the blinds in the camper were missing. My husband and I made sure to have our sales man include these on the We-owe, in which he informed us they would order them and call us when they came in. While pulling the camper home we noticed one of he running lights were out and once we got the camper to the house my husband noticed that one of the tires had a bubble in it. We spent the next month calling Camping World to get the status on the blinds and every time we called they had NO IDEA what we were talking about.

Not to mention they said the bubble in the tire wouldn't be covered by our warranty even tho it had it when we took it into our possession. We eventually took the camper out for a test run and realized that the black tank sensor was not working. That was the final straw. We went up to the office to inquire about the blinds, getting the bubble in the tire fixed, running light, and black tank fixed.

All of which they attempted to say would NOT be covered by our warranty. My husband eventually spoke with a new Service Dept manager who assured us that everything would be fixed and that it would be "Top Priority". Two months later they finally call us to tell us our camper was all finished and ready to go. When my husband went to pick it up he noticed that our TV was missing.

After speaking with a representative he said they couldn't do anything because management wasn't in the office until Monday and they "didn't know if their surveillance cameras worked or not". This is absolutely unacceptable.

Never in my life have we dealt with a company like this.I don't understand how they are still in business if this is how they conduct themselves.

Review about: Camping World Sales Manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark