Update by user May 08

Even though I know from experience they really could care less once they make the sale, Camping World needs to step up and start making things right to improve their reputation. Campers have a lot of connections to other campers looking to buy or upgrade.

Word of mouth is a very powerful marketing tool and right now Camping World's incompetent reputation is making the rounds. They need to live up to the so called "outstanding customer service" we were promised when we purchased our travel trailer. How many other companies not only "not fix the issue and then not test their work", but cause more physical damage to your trailer when you trust them with repairs?

In my lifetime, Camping World has been the only company I have dealt with that does business this way. I agree, a class action lawsuit may be the only way for customers, like us, who have been treated this way.

Original review posted by user May 07

We recently picked up our Camper from the Saukeville location AGAIN. In the year and half that we've owned it, it has spent more time at Camping World than in our possession .

Once again, the work was not completed correctly. The problem still exists. This has been going on since we bought it. This time, we noticed exterior damage (dent and scrape) to the outside of our travel trailer that was not there when we took it in.

It shows obvious signs that they tried to cover it up so we wouldn't see it. This not the first time they did some damage to our trailer. The other times were small nicks and dings that were upsetting but not worth having to take it back again for them to fix. What can we do?

We don't want them fixing anything else. We no longer trust them. Whenever they "attempt" to fix something, it never is done correctly and we notice other damage elsewhere.

We're just tired of this and want them to buy the damn thing back so we can move on. They did the damage, they should take the loss!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Camping World should buy back the trailer. They did they damage, they should do the right thing and step up and take the loss.

Comments

Our new Rv is at CW once again they break more stuff than they fix.Our unit has been there since Monday which is an apt we made more than a month ago no calls still today, I called today many times to finally get a manager. His response is were trying to fit you in,I'm so disgusted with themDon't buy all lies

In my my lifetime, Camping World has been the only company I have dealt with that does business this way. I agree, a class action lawsuit may be the only way for customers, like us, who have been treated this way.

donna1016
to Donna Page #1506814

Just as an update... They have done absolutely NOTHING to try to make this better.

There needs to be a class action lawsuit against them.

One good thing is that I have been spreading the word when a friend or fellow camper asks where to purchase a travel trailer or 5th wheel. I have prevented at least 7 friends from making the Camping World mistake and I will continue to hopefully prevent more from having to go through what we have gone through.