Three days ago I called to speak to someone is service, I was wanting pricing to install a fifth wheel hitch system and price for a 20ft awning fabric. Left message on voice mail.

No return call. Called again yesterday, left message to someone named Kevin, I think. No return call. Just wondering if you have closed your service department, or is this normal business practice.

If this is your normal business practice, I think I should find another camping world location to do my business. I know you are busy and this is your busiest time of the year. But to let customers go for days without a return call is just unheard of. If you are that busy, maybe hiring a extra person or two you provide the service your customers expect.

Very, Very unhappy with the way you conduct business. Herb Amburn, York Sc, 803-981-2554

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 24.

Comments

I bought an RV at the Kansas City RV show in Jan 2017 - when we received the RV in April the cabinet doors had been highlighted with a permanent marker - only thing is highlighting looks like a 5 year old did it -Camping World in Grain Valley , Missouri, agreed this was no acceptable and turned it in as warranty work - they have taken pictures 3 times and submitted 3 times - but they keep loosing the paperwork - so they finally agreed to fix it (Forest Rivers is the manufacturer) but now they tell me they do not know how to fix it - I should try a dollar compensation with Forest Rivers which is fine with me - however, I call and leave messages but Forest River never calls back - meanwhile Camping World Grain Valley tells me I have to hurry up and resolve this because my 1 year warranty is expiring. I am ready to turn this over to my attorney.