Camping World has the worst RV Service Department, my LP detector kept sounding off so I took it in for service.The tech said it was fine.

As soon as I returned home the LP was screaming again, so I replaced it myself and tested it, now things are quiet again. The old LP detector had an expiration date on the back and it had expired, good thing I didn't expire as a result of gas vapor due to Camping World's poor service techs.

Second complaint I have, they do not contact you to give you an update on your RV, ever! If you call the service department your lucky to speak to a parts person.

I was told a parts person would contact me Monday morning, no call. I called twice on Monday and the phone just kept ringing until the call was disconnect.

This is not the first time this has happened.How frustrating is that!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lp gas detector. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lp gas detector in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments