Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a 2017 Heartland Pioneer from Camping World in July of 2016 2 weeks later in August of 2016 I went back to the dealership showed the service manager Butch some photos of my camper that I thought things were wrong with one of them being that the wheels were kind of bowed out he looked at the pics and said oh no they'll do that its the way they are so as the year went on other things started to break so I called them they said oh we're about a hundred people deep we won't be able to get to you but we'll put your name on the waiting list and will call you lo and behold no one ever called in February of 2017 I called again got the same exact story so in May of 2017 my brake light on my coach kept coming on so I took it back had to argue with him about all the warranty issues had a leak in the windowsill when we were leaving after picking it up only after the warranty was corrected because we called Heartland RV the guy that brought us our information Pat told us that our axle was bad on our camper due to the blowout we had after we bought the trailer so I told him I would like to speak to Butch so when Butch come out he said oh yeah I do remember you talking to me about that I told you the axle was bad then you need to bring it in om gee what a liar he never said that I would not have drove a 2017 brand new camper around with a broken axle I would never recommend anyone buy anything from Camping World nor would I ever recommend anybody buy a Heartland RV....

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments