1.7

Took my 1987 E250 Fiesta camper van into Jacksonville Florida, Camping World.My house battery was not getting recharged.

Everything in the house worked on 12 and 120 volt. I was told I needed a new inverter and was charged over $600. Took it back when it was still not charging. After a 2hr wait I was told this model did not recharge the battery.

$69 to be told this. So why did they sell me another inverter then? New inverter does nothing old one did. No way they would refund my money, they just charged me more to get my van back.

Anyone out there know what it does?

Some have n owners, or service manual they could copy this feature for me?Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments