2.4

Purchased 2018 SandPiper in February, and left it with them to install a washer and dryer. I was informed after 2 weeks that there wasn't a washer and dryer anywhere and they had to order from manufacturer.

The unit was not ready in time for a scheduled camping trip at the end of March, so we picked the unit up and used it as is. We identified several other problem while on this trip and cut the trip short to return the camper to camping world for the installation of the washer and dryer and a list of other repairs. They couldn't work the camper in right away due to maintenance workload so they scheduled us for May 24th. We delivered the camper on that date and went over the needed repairs.

The service man that I was dealing with asked me when we had our next trip scheduled and I informed him after the middle of July and he said that that was plenty of time.

We were notified 2 days before the scheduled camping trip that the parts were never put on order. The person that we have dealt with in the service department has been excellent but needless to say we are not happy with Camping World service department as a whole.

Comments