1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a camper in July of 2016, when we went to pick it up we sat for about 1hour before anyone did the walk thru with us.The guy who finally did the walk thru was in a hurry and didn't know much about anything.

He said sigh off on this and we can all go for the evening. We were told when we purchased the Good Sam Extended warranty we were told we would go to the head of the line if we had any service issues. Not true, we have several things wrong with the camper from the window treatment coming off the wall to a leak in the bedroom ceiling when I called twice to get service they tell me the waiting list is 100 people deep and if I want service I am more then welcome to drive it to the Richmond store, What wait really why would I drive an 1 to 2 away just to get service on my brand new camper.

I will never recommend anyone to ever buy anything from camping world.Still haven't gotten any service done on the camper 8 months later.

Review about: Good Sam Club Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service or product warranty, Being ignored after the sell.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1343276

Finally got the camper into have it serviced and 4 weeks later and several calls to Heartland some of the issues are fixed....back in August we told Butch the service manager about the issues and the fact the wheels sat funny he said the wheels are fine....however since then we have had a blow out on one tire and he tells us today that one tire blow out bent the axel.....WOW REALLY so when I called him a liar he said we needed to take our camper and get off his property....well I sure am not done with them ......your now the saying *** hath now fury like women scorned...yep because its gonna be far worse then that.....

What is your email? I want to help you enjoy your camper.

to Anonymous Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States #1292616