Update by user Feb 16

No We found a local person and Jayco was wonderful to have them fix the stuff that Camping World messed up

Original review posted by user Jan 17

Wow does the head of Camping World read these??Well here is my complaint.

We purchased a New 2016 Jayco at Camping World of Hendersonville/Asheville NC back in Sept. We had only had it a couple weeks when we found it had a leak in the back slide out. Took it in to get fixed. Took 3 weeks to get back.

Had a problem with the levels that do not auto level, took in they took couple weeks, they still do not work correctly. Had a problem with door latch.. Made apt they said would only take less than an hr to fix so we planned to wait... AND WAIT WE DID..

took them 2 hrs and when they gave us the keys and I went out to RV I could not even open the door!! got inside and pushed with my body weight yep it opened and out I went.. I was not happy... so after another hr they kinda have it fixed.

it still does not open and close correctly!!

Was hopping to take it somewhere else to get fixed but after reading here not sure that will work any better..:(

Review about: Jayco Rv.

Reason of review: Service.

Preferred solution: Fix the problems the first time I take my RV in for repairs.

I didn't like: Poor service and nothigh fixed, Services, Service dept did not fix problems.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Waynesville, North Carolina, United States #1274953

To the family that went to Camping World of Asheville/ Hendersonville,

I'm having a difficult time with the same place.I'm calling corporate,going to the news and talking to an attorney.

Will you please contact me.

B.Jones