I am not at all happy with camping worlds service dept at the Anniston Al location.this is an ongoing issue from the last 2 years.

you can never get any one to return your phone calls and it is very difficult to get a person on the phone. I have had dealings with Sony, Kelley, Kim , Russ(the service mgr) and still cannot get any resolution to my warranty issues. this is ongoing for 3 months. I will NEVER buy or take my RV back there again.

no one seems to really care. All they want to do is sell but give no service. As Sony put it.. its all rainbows and unicorns in sales but when it comes to the service side,, well there isn't any.

I don't know who to contact at this point but I know I will NEVER recommend camping world to anyone.

I know other people who have had the same issues at other locations of camping world.It must be a policy.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "communicate and get my warranty issue repaired". The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1220182

Yes it is pretty much standard policy to cheatum however they can.

In August of this year they are #6 on the top ten most complained about companies.

check it out