1.5

Mr.Marcus Lemonis 2nd.

disaster @ camping world P.C. The 1St. @ Alabama camping world sold us a unit as New when it was a Used unit. I talked to the original owner when we were both there for service by some miracle and He recongnized the level he installed.

Got rid of it thru another Dealer and great service.

After 6 yrs though recommendation of our son, because of the great service he received@ Lazy Days So. Fl. 350 miles from us, So in Sept.2015 we went to the new Camping World of Panama City which is 40 miles from us. 2nd disaster our 1St. trip  in March due to my work schedule and our children visiting from Calif.we wanted to show off our new rig and south Fl.

we took off . found out none of the window worked properly.when we returned took it imed. to P.C. Camping World for service  well After 3 Mo.

it is still there .Jayco was to send replacements for all windows  still not all there.  I don't believe your service know how to install the windows and garrante no leaks.  I honesty believe it shoud have been sent back to Jayco for the service or repalce our unit     awaiting your reply  Marie W.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about jayco rv from Camping World was service , but reviewer liked sales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments