We bought what we thought was a new motorhome with the dealerships disclosure that the miles on the unit were only those miles from the factory to the dealership, which was not true.As I found out when I did a check of the actual mileage from the manufacturing plant to the dealership, I discovered the unit had an extra 750 miles or so on it.

When I approached them about it I found out the home was sent clear across the State of Idaho to show another potential customer.

So far I've gotten no where with them when it comes to compensating us for selling us a demo unit.Will follow up if something happens.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1215807

Anything come of this? Just had a similar issue --- also discovered they sold us a 2015 -- when we bought and paid for a 2016!