To whom it may concern, Today, November 10th around noon we stopped at Camping World in Bartow Florida.We were very disappointed with the service we received.

We were looking for seat covers so we asked at the service desk and they redirected us to the front desk. I asked them if they had seat covers for a 2012 Fleetwood Bouder, flex steel type, and the lady was working on the computer and didn't seem to want to help me. She answered that there were some on the back wall. We checked and there was only a few sets and none would fit our RV.

I went back in front and asked the lady and asked her if there was a possibility to order some to fit the RV. After I insisted that other companies could order them, she finally got up from her seat and grabbed a catalogue from under the shelf and slammed it on the counter. She told me to look in the catalogue myself.

I could understand that if she was busy but they were not. No customers at the desk.

I then explained to her that I was in Sebring Florida and had stopped before going to Camping World at Camper Corral and they told me if I had my FIN # that they could order directly from Flex Steel and order the one that would fit my RV. I have a hard time to believe that the size of the Camping World company, that they a small company can order directly from the company and you people can't. Furthermore, every year that we come to Florida (the past 6 years) we stop in Bartow. The first year they were very friendly but after the first year it changed an awful lot.

You always feel like you are bothering them. Finally, I told my wife that I wanted to get out of there so we left. I was very upset and we walked out.

I wanted to bring this to your attention because your store is # 1 for the beautiful items that you carry.

I am very disappointed with the service that we received today.Thank you

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Chrisf65
Liberty, South Carolina, United States #1240082

You said it right. Unwilling lazy and unfriendly staff letting you feel, you disturb them.

Never again. That's the reason, why companies like amazon having such success.