Well to start off the sold me this used Reflections, by Grand Design. the first problem was they advertised it as a 2017 when in fact it was a 2016.

So they made faulty paperwork. I gave it back to them. Then a few days later the owner of the camping world in Robertsdale, AL. fixed the problem with the right paperwork and paid off my lease on my condo down in Gulf Shores, AL.

and also paid 5 months of my TT payments. That's the good part. The bad part now is that after I have been living in this TT it's nothing but a money pit. The undercarriage is rusting, the gas lines are all rusted, some major electrical problems, and over all its in safe.

I have a small crack in the black tank as well. That damn 4 year protection plan I paid for from Assurant will not help me nor will the damn camping world where I bought it at will help. I have even tried to call the corporate office in Bowling Green, KY. and they will not help.

So all I got to say is that I got a 30 thousand TT with *** and owe 41 thousand on a POS from camping world.

I have requested for them to buy this POS back, but have not heard from the company. So camping world in my book sucks.

Review about: Grand Design Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments