After our short experience with Camping World and reading reviews here I know my instincts to stay clear of these folks is spot on.

We were headed home when discovered our windshield wipers had quit working and the ususal things we could check (fuses etc) did not work. Coming thru Little Rock, AR and stopped at the Camping World there. It was 3:30 pm (they are open till 6 pm and the service dept till 5 pm). The man at the desk just looked at us with a smirk on his face and said 'well it's almost time for us to close, come back tomarrow'. He then turned and walked away.

Told my husband 'let's get out of here'. We just drove on home after checking weather and no rain in forcast. Told him I was not impressed with their 'don't give a *** attitude'.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Prescott, Arizona, United States #1343744

Camping World - Rating=a big fat zero!What a bunch of scammers!

They list a low-ball price on the internet and then when you get to the store the prices are 25% higher! When we complained about this deceptive practice they offered to sell us the items for the internet price but then added cost of shipping had we bought the items from the web-site and had them shipped to us.

What a bunch of crooks!Avoid Camping World!!!

All you campers are just a bunch of whiners

to Anonymous Palm Coast, Florida, United States #1346397

No. No whiners. This company is the worst.

#442099

Ask them when you go ther if all the techs are RVIA certified.Less than half are.

Google "camping world complaints". It may scare you. Shoot, go on goodsam.com and then into the forums. The site is actually soon erred by camping world but search out "camping world" topics in the forums and you will see all the horror stories.

From the previous post, "If you're going to try to talk down about a company, you should check spelling and punctuation in your reviews. It makes you look like an uneducated ***.

Camping World does exquisite work and takes care of the customer above all else".Sounds like one of their employees posting on here if you ask me

If you're going to try to talk down about a company, you should check spelling and punctuation in your reviews.It makes you look like an uneducated ***.

Camping World does exquisite work and takes care of the customer above all else. Camping World has hours to keep so that their employees can get home to their families. They also have other appointments to contend with and can't always take you in at any time of day.

Just because you are a "potential" customer does not mean the world revolves around you.So have some consideration about other people.

to I Love Camping World!! Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #831686

CONSIDER THIS CAMPING WORL SUCKS RIPOFFS SCAMMERS IDIOTS

I will give you this info incase you are sincere. It was Monday afternoon Jan 24th. We were in a disel pusher. I had remember seeing the camping world from the interstate coming thru N Little Rock in the past so called info on my cell to get the number. Was told when called, open till 6 pm and service dept till 5 pm.

The man at the counter was slim built think he had a mustache. There was another employee, female close by behind the counter too. She just looked at him and us then looked away in disinterest in the conversation.

My husband is a retired firefighter I am a nurse we are in our late 50's. We went back out and called our oldest son who lives in Georgia. He looked up the weather on the internet for us and looked like the front had moved on out early so we went on. We're from Tennessee.

We did tell the man behind the counter that we were concerned about rain and just wondered if someone could take a quick look and tell us if was something they would have parts for to fix the next day. If so then we would have stayed in N Little Rock and let them fix it the next day. But after he quickly dismissed us we left.

We are extremely embarrassed and sorry for your experience with Camping World in N.Little Rock.

This is not our policy!!Please contact me directly.I would love the opportunity talk with you!!!