1.8
Interest Rate

Me and my finance bought a travel trailer 2 weeks ago today was told buy our sales person Brandon the tipout needed work and will take about a week to fix.I asked him when will it be done and delivered he told me it would be done this week and we would have it delivered today at our campground.

I went out last Saturday cleaned out our trailer we are trading in and had our owner of the campground tow it out this week. I waited all week for my sales person to call he never did as to when it will be fixed. So I called and talked to the garage tech he told me it won't be ready for another week or so. This pissed me off because now I have to pay my owner for the camper sitting in an open site if it will not be picked up by camper world by next weekend.

I want to know why it takes 2 weeks for a part to ship and be installed we bought it from camper world in Indianapolis In in greenwood.My name is Joe Johnson My finance name is Dawn Laforest the trailer is in her name can someone please contact me soon My telephone number is 7658941927

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments