My experience buying was fantastic and comforting because of Paula.If you want to no about full time camping and part time camping talk to her.

She’s knowledgeable about everything in that field. She’s makes you feel like you need to be camping and enjoying life on the road. I bought one from her,my wife and I are happy that we hooked up with Paula. We hooked up with other sales people and not happy they didn’t no alot and made us feel very uncomfortable.

If you want to feel comfortable and not pressured asked for Paula you will not be disappointed.

If you want to meet her she will be at the Camping Show in Madison this week.You won’t be disappointed.

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Paul sales lady I had.

Comments

#1420645

Making a large purchase such as an RV should not be based solely on emotional feelings about a person.Do your research and be knowledgeable.

Compare with other manufacturers and other dealers. Demand that all terms be in writing and read and understand what you are signing. Trust nothing if it is not in writing. Do not accept delivery or make payment until you have inspected every square inch of the RV and tested all components to be in satisfactory working order.

This is what is called a PDI. Do not accept promises of anything getting fixed after delivery.

If any of this is otherwise...WALK AWAY.

This is a complaint website.

It is not for apple polishing or free advertising.

We're only interested if Paula ruined your day.

I'm glad you are pleased, but there are other websites for that.