2.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased a new THOR Class C RV 2016 model. Before we used the RV I had to take it back in for service. The RV traveled all over the road. at this time I was told I needed to have a steering unit installed this was $500.00 more. I Took it in for service after out first trip to Belleville Ill. We where on the road for two an a half months, At this time I found over 9 items that needed to be fixed. I Set up an Service visit the following week after returning back home. 1. Bottom on door (Light comes in) not sealed.

2. Blue tooth mic (Relocate mic)

3. Stove Burner ( keeps coming off)

4. Seats backs by table, (Pin poking thru on both sides}

5. Material behind drivers seat on wall is loose.

6. Vent Leaks when it rains by stove, Material on wall is coming loose.

7. Carbon dioxide alarm go's off when hot water is turned on.

8. Shower track is broken, Is was repaired by you, I didn't see it until after I left.

9. Wall by bathroom door, unsat Insulation

I had to take my RV back again last week, We have the back storage compartment leaking when it rains. I table stored next to the leaking door became rusted. I also had two smaller tables stored there. The Battery inside the unit would not hold a charge.I was told the bring it in on Thursday the 16th of Sept at 8:30 AM. On Friday I checked the status of the repair. First called and left a message, I didn't receive a return call back. I then took a drive down too Camping World in Charleston, SC. and was told it would not even be looked at until today. I didn't like the answer the was told from the service department. I then requested to talk to the Service Manager, (Chris Searcy) Chris told me to call him today and he would check on the repair. I called and left a message and he didn't return my call.

I am totally dissatisfied with the RV and Service department.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments