This place was the worst experience that I have ever had in trying to buy anything! I called a head of time to make sure they had the model that I wanted to purchase before driving two hours. Jason the sales person told me they had it on the lot. We drove there and he told the lady at the front desk he did not have time for us as we stood right beside her. She let him know that we were the people that called. No polite words such as I am finishing up with a customer and will be glad to see you next.

We thought we would let him finish with his customer and go look at the toy hauler ourselves while waiting. Unfortunately, they were all locked up and we could not find the model we wanted to buy. After a long time we decided to find some help. Another sales person said they did not have that model in yet. It was on order. Jason came around the corner and acknowledge that he was wrong about it being on the lot. Mistakes happened and I was ready to let that go even though it cost us half a day. Then Jason made himself quite clear that he did not have time for us. He then called out to other sales people to help us like we were at an auction! We were shocked at how we were treated by Jason. After three sales people said they had other things to do and they were not interested, we stood there realizing that there is no way that we would let this place have our business! I am glad that we figured this out before giving them about $65,000.

I am guessing that no one there realized we were ready to buy!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments