Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I can not fully write or explain how terrible Camping World is.

We bought a new motor home from the Camping World of Wentzville Missouri.

*Upon pick up of unit, waited in store for 3 hours. They told us they were putting a special coating on it( but they said that just took 20min)... what we found out later on..was they switched out a stove in our unit. We then left with NO gas in tank! Thank God we saw a gas station!

* Graphic on side was scratched.. its now almost a year.. we just got it! Mind you with a year of phone calls!

*Service is a nightmare there! We Took unit in Nov... back in Feb. for Warranty work1/2 my verbal & written punch list was not done.. after 4 months.

* Asked them to Check the propane tank and make sure there was propane in there because we were going out of town.. they assured me they did, they will, they could ...but guess what they never did and we ran out of heat one night when it was super cold just me & my teenage daughter.

* when I called Camping World To troubleshoot this problem because it never occurred to me that I would not have propane after all the discussions we had had on it that they proceeded to troubleshoot me through this including why I did not have hot water... they told me to turn on my water heating element and see if it worked ...What they failed to do was do Was de-winterize my unit! I know now by someone else.. that there are three tiny Vals back behind ..underneath the sink ..down below by the water heater..that if you were a senior citizen or over weight ..there’s no way you could get yourself under the cabinet & get your arms through a tiny hole to try and feel for these three valves even if you knew they were there!!

So they need turned on before you turn on your heating element, unless you’d like your heating element to burn up and your tanks to possibly crack .. which my did!!

* So this is a Mess... there are so many areas of lack of incompetence..It’s really astounding including not cutting the tax check correctly and I myself over paid when I finance this through camping world. Found that out at our DMV when I went to our plates!

This is a SMALL window into the problems we have had with Camping World! Run!!

Con artists tried giving me 8 grand for a trailer that is worth 19. Conosignment deal was 10k where every other dealership was 16k straight joke of a company