1.6

If you go to Camping World beware of Don (and older guy) who will be wearing a black shirt sitting at the front of the show room. He has a bad bullish attitude and thinks he owns the place! My husband and I just drove 2 hours round trip to shop for a motorhome and were prepared to put down a nice deposit. We specifically called in advance and spoke to their receptionist if there store policy allows customers to walk and browse on their own -- we were advised "yes" -- when we arrived the same receptionist greeted us and remembered our conversation and stated "you are the couple that wants to walk on your own" -- she further stated, just approach the guys sitting at the podium and they will point you in the right direction. As instructed my husband approach "Don" and followed the receptionists directions. And here is how it went:

Husband: Hi, my wife and I are here to look at a Motorhome and we would like to be un-escorted

Don: I dont think so, you aint goin out there without me! (in a bullish angry voice)

Husband: Well we called in advance and we were advised by the receptionist that it is okay

Don: I dont give a *** what she said - she dont own this place

Husband: Excuse me???

Don: You heard what I said u aint goin out there!!!! I will be going out there with you or you aint goin out there!!

Wife: Is there a problem? (as I was approaching the situation)

Don: There aint no problem here lady (in a very angry agitated voice)

Husband: Excuse me do not speak to my wife like that

Wife: OMG - I cant believe you are talking to us like this?

Don: Well believe it -- yall can leave !!!

Husband: Hey -- do not talk to my wife like that -- you need to apologize!

Don: I aint apologizing -- yall can leave

Wife: I want a Manager

Husband: Let's go...we will handle outside their facility

Yes, this guy really works at Camping World

#NEVER AGAIN#NEXT TIME SHOPPING AT#HOLIDAY WORLD#DEMONTROND RV#

TERRY VAUGHN#LONE STAR#PPL MOTORS

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world staff from Camping World was sales people Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments