Were ready to purchase fifth wheel but wanted details of their offer. Could not sit down right then as we had walked around for an hour.

I am still on crutches from broken leg and tired out. But we had decided on unit. This person (finance mgr) followed us practically to the door and told us that if we didn't want to do it his way to leave, then turned his back and stalked off. Incidentally, we have purchased 2 campers from this very CW.

We have never been so insulted and so rudely treated by any business...ever! Never will we return.

We will ourchase a new camper... but not from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Financial Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2016.

Comments

They are very rude at camping world in Fayetteville. Finance Manager treated me like I was nothing. Won't be back

Wynne, Arkansas, United States #1225414

nobody has ever lied to me as much as seth and kevin have lied to me. they are the worst bunch of salespeople that i have ever talked to.

they have not 1 time done what they said they where going to do but run my credit score and never have called back. i am going to contact my lawyer just because the run my credit score and then did not do what they said they where going to do.