I had a leaky slideout seal.Went to camping world and ordered it.

It came in 2 weeks, not to bad. Being unfamiliar with how to install, I asked for a quote to see if I would have them do the installation or do it my self. The Service manager quoted me 4 hours at $125 per hour.

I obviously decided to do it myself.With an old step ladder, I replaced the seal in one hour by myself without having a clue going in how to do it.

If you go there not understand the requirements for different services, buyer beware!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service department. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World slide out seal replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments