We called for Roadside Assistance in the suburbs outside of Boston. We told their dispatcher that we have a 40 foot Motorhome with a Flat Tire on the Rear Inside Tire.

They responded by sending out a small Panel Truck with nothing more than a 1 1/2 ton car jack. When CWH's contractor pulled up I asked him is he had a hydrolic jack that could lift up my motorhome. He said no. I asked him how he intended to get the rear tire off without lifting the motorhome.

He said can we use your coaches jacks. I said no. I do not want to take the chance of you damaging my coach by improper leveling using my hydrolics. I then asked how he intended to get my spare tire off of the coach from its attachment under the coach.

He said he was told I would have the tools. I told him I did not have the tools.

When we called it was 2PM after 13 calls back to CWH Roadside Assistance, and their send 3 other tech.

and trucks, we finally got the tire changed at 10 pm that evening.

This was the 2nd horrible experience I had with CWH Roadside Assistance. I will no longer use their Roadside Assistance.

Review about: Camping World Roadside Assistance.

Comments