Interest Rate

My 72 year old mother bought a 2016 Puma 33 ft travel trailer Saturday. She called my husband and I to come pick it up and pull it to her location.

We arrived to pick it up and were told it had gone through a thorough inspection. We got 30 miles from dealership and heard a noise. We pulled over and the tire tread had completely come off the tire and busted through the bottom of the camper placing a gaping hole in the floor. We changed the tote and put the spare on it and called the dealership to see what they were going to do to remedy the situation.

We were told that they would do nothing because that’s why we have insurance. We told them that we were pulling it back to them and we wanted to cancel the contract. Well, on the way back, a tire on the other side of the camper did the exact same thing. They are saying that they won’t even pay the deductible to have it fixed!!

They are the most shadiest dealers. Do not buy from them!

Comments

I am just a consumer and I have owned 5 RV's from trailers to Class A's. Blow outs are part of owning a RV.

My wife and have had 7 blow outs in 14 years. I don't understand how this the dealerships responsibility. I have heard people talk about their dealers at camp sites and I always wonder what there thinking. My wife and understand this is a light weight house on wheels.

If I bought a car and had a flat tire on the way home, I'm not calling the dealership. I'm calling someone to fix the tire.