Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jul 27

Nothing happened just tried to screw me worse. WASTE OF MONEY, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON CAMPING WORLD, GOOD SAMS, OR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, *** POOR SERVICE AND NOTHING BUT SCREW JOBS FROM THEM.

Original review posted by user Jun 27

Received catalog sale item bilstien shocks, buy 3 get one free install 45-51 each. Called catalog number quoted 116.82 for front and 116.47 for rear

told me I would have to order through island lake store called and quoted 850.00 installed, filed complaint spoke to karen said she was manager she quoted me 116.82 for front and 136.00 for rear and 65.00 for shipping

intalled price of 750.00 plus shop supplies (which we all now know that will be 100.00 or more) nobody quoted the buy 3 get one free price and then karen wanted to charge 65.00 for shipping, but as a member anything over 35.00 is free shipping. As you all can see its nothing but screw the customer and they always come up with add ons like shipping and shop supplies.

I got the same shocks from tirerack.com 83.00 each, I could have a local shop do install for 35.00 each but I just did it myself 2 bolts each shock, it took me me 20 minutes per shock. SORRY I EVER PAID FOR MEMBERSHIP, WASTE OF MONEY, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON CAMPING WORLD, GOOD SAMS, OR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, *** POOR SERVICE AND NOTHING BUT SCREW JOBS FROM THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

I didn't like: Mangers attitude and treatment.

Comments