3.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I recently inquired about a 5th wheel in Columbia SC. Was wanting to trade in a '15 5th wheel.

Dealer offered me 20,000 trade. Was not pleased. Didn't continue the deal. A few days later went to Camping World in N.Charleston.

I again inquired about the same make and model as I had looked at in Columbia. Better price. Since I had bought my current 5th wheel from this location I figured I'd get a better offer on my trade. BUT instead they offered my $13000 for my trade.

They actually showed me trade value was at least $23000. Don't understand the way they can do business.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Comments

Don't complain if you're a DUMB *** Republican..... NO REGULATION!!!!!!!