filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa. I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues so thought I would buy the Fuzion. (Big Mistake) First it had blotches on the skirts, the camera monitor was missing, the latch was gone from the shower door was the visible items. I Told them and they said they would take care of it. I also told the sales manager that the trailer was filthy and he said it would be cleaned and polished while we do the paperwork. (I believed him) We where going to load it and leave for North Carolina at 6:00 am the next morning. Well after spending more time trying to sell the extended protection package and telling me how great I am he forgot to tell me that the trailer would not be clean or at least the latch put on the shower. I took it anyway and when we returned three days later I called to schedule an appointment to get the items fixed with a new list. After 2 1/2 months and many lies like we have done all but the skirts because they came in wrong from the manufacturer to every other excuse you could imagine. I called the general manager Chris and let him know of my dissatisfaction . He said he will look into it and have the trailer cleaned properly while it's in there and also said we sell FUN here. I then went in to see the trailer and my contact wasn't there so I asked another service man if I could see my unit and he actually said why? Any way I did look at it and some of the items where complete but not all as I was led to believe. I called the service guy in charge of my account (Jason) the next day and asked him if he had a work order to clean the trailer and of coarse he said no but would clean it anyway so there fore Chris lied to me. The next thing that happened after I had called numerous time was they said the skirt came in and they would install it on Tuesday and if I could wait till Thursday am they would clean and detail it, I said that would be fine. My girl took off early on Thursday to go with me just to find out it wasn't close to being done and Jason apologized and said he would make sure it was ready the next day (some of the skirt hadn't been replaced as they led me to believe), I told him it was upsetting as I drove 40 minutes to get there as well as my girl took time off also. I decided to wait till afternoon on Friday to give them more time and guess what no it still wasn't done and now it has a hole in the front fiber glass. Jason just said when it rains it pours!!! He said they would get it done and fix the hole and I could get it the following week. I just told him to hook it up and get it out front and I was leaving with it. They brought it out about 30 minutes later and now I have been there 3 1/2 hours to find out the battery was dead which means they didn't keep it plugged in. I have e-mailed corporate and never received a response so I sent a pour review to our Camping World in question to not get a response from them either. The hole is still in the front after they (Jason) told me he would sent there tech to my farm and repair it. I just told them and am telling you I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CAMPING WORLD HERE AGAIN!!!!!! I don't like being LIED to. If you would like dates or more info please including pics contact me as I won't lie. Terry Buchholz 402-681-7074

Camping World - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH

Not enough space here to even begin describe the multitude of problems with this company. They will lie, lie and lie some more, that is if you can ever get someone to return a call. At every attempt to work with them another lie was told to cover up the last from sales to service. I've attempted to work with Camping World corporate only to find out the service manager has fabricated emails and voicemails from what I assume are his friends to convince corporate I am the problem and save his job. If you need a camper or service save yourself a lot of trouble and go absolutely anywhere else.
I didn't like
  • Sales and service both repeatedly calling me names
Show

My husband and I have nothing but the best customer service at Camping World Katy Texas..

OMG Jennifer Bruce is absolute the best at her job. Every time we have a problem with our RV she really takes care of us..We brought our RV (Aria) in 2018 had some problems, but Jennifer always took care of us with that AWESOME ATTITUDE. As a customer it make you feel really good that she care about the problem you’re having. I’m telling you Camping World Katy Texas is the best no doubt about it... Thank you Jennifer Bruce Frank & Ramona Samuel
4.8
Interest Rate
I took the unit in on a Friday Jan 10th 2019to have the generator starter replaced and they said that it would be about a 1/2 A-day I ordered all the parts from Cummings in Nashville TN and they put in a new starter and starter sell solenoid however when they put the...
2.6

Camping World - Strarcraft telluride

Mac was our sales person, what a great guy to deal with and very personable. This is our 3rd upgrade with Mac of camping world of Strafford, Mo and very pleased with our Telluride. If your ever looking for a great sales person that can make you feel right at home give Mac a try. He is a true Cowboy at heart.

Camping World - Patience

wasn't sure of what i was doing but your salesman chuck nazarian put me at ease will deal again with you in the spring

Camping World - General review of sales and service

1. Reporting a problem or getting information is next to impossible. Do not expect returned telephone calls....it does not happen. 2. Contacts with sales rep Steve Nelson was very good. Service was excellent. 3. I am currently waiting for a call from service department regarding some repairs to a new unit. If I do not receive a call today, I will send a written request (by courier delivery). 4. My home/office telephone number is (936) 447-9860, my cell phone number is (936-524-4170). I can't be reached on my wife's cell number. Kenneth E Holeman

Camping World in Fountain, Colorado - Great customer service

I was looking for a new camping chair and everyone else was out of stick for that chair i wanted. Don gave me a call and let me know he had one left. I was there within 15 minutes and had the chair i was looking for. Great guy for calling me personally when most others would have forgotten.
5.0

Camping World - Beware of Finance dept

Take a good look at interest rates before you decide to finance with these crooks. Try USAA or Alliant Credit Union. Their rates are lower than what Camping World offers. Don’t but the Good Sam insurance at the dealership! Call them directly and save hundreds if not thousands. Try RV America for the insurance for savings. Stay away, too many fees and when your RV falls apart, nobody is going to answer the phone....
1.3

Camping World in Saint George, Utah - Satisfied, 5 stars

We had a special request which wasn’t available but Ken Simmons kept us in his file until the the unit that fit our needs was found. Ken was very matter of fact without any pressure,hype or b.s. I particularly appreciate that as I used to be in vehicle sales. Everything was as promised and on time. I will be back. Bill DeSilva
4.4

Camping World - Destry Doc Hayes

I talked with a young man named Destry Doc Hayes. He convinced me I couldn't live without and RV. He was polite and not pushy. I'd recommend dealing with that guy in Jacksonville
4.8