Took our 5th wheel to them over a week ago and we were told that we would have it completed by tomorrow.We called several times with no one calling us back for an update.

I left a voice mail for the service manager with no response. My husband was told by Jennifer that we would hear from her yesterday by 3 pm with an update (because it's not her file) and no call. When I called today, Jennifer answered the phone and placed blame on Brian (the person who has our file), he is on vacation. Does our service stop because an employee goes on vacation?

Terrible communication, terrible service. We were in the process of trading in and purchasing new THIS YEAR.

I know where we WON'T be going.

Needless to say, over a week later and our camper hasn't even been touched!Going to get it today!

Clnacca wrote the review about Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World jayco eagle 2014 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments