I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend.It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over a month.
He had no way of moving it and luckily his son asked me. I got there and the battery was dead and 6point leveling system was dead! I have a 2011 Keystone Raptor and looking for a new unit..I WILL NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD!
I feel unit had this issue and just left it knowing such!I posted on FB pictures and what happened.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- 2016 Montana 375Fl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Excellent Customer Service at the Camping World in Jacksonville, FL. I bought a 2007 Coachman Freelander and car tow dolly with cash. I couldn't ask for better customer service. Our..."
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."