Camping World - Review in Other category from Danville, Pennsylvania
I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend.It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over a month.
He had no way of moving it and luckily his son asked me. I got there and the battery was dead and 6point leveling system was dead! I have a 2011 Keystone Raptor and looking for a new unit..I WILL NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD!
I feel unit had this issue and just left it knowing such!I posted on FB pictures and what happened.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- 2016 Montana 375Fl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper..."
- "Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL. Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks. But the dealership was aware that..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."