Camping World - Review in Other category from Danville, Pennsylvania
I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend.It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over a month.
He had no way of moving it and luckily his son asked me. I got there and the battery was dead and 6point leveling system was dead! I have a 2011 Keystone Raptor and looking for a new unit..I WILL NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD!
I feel unit had this issue and just left it knowing such!I posted on FB pictures and what happened.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- 2016 Montana 375Fl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Camping world in Asheville is the worst experience in my lifetime. Rude, lazy, unorganized, ignorant, never pick up the phone, never call back an if you accidentally get someone on..."
- "During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has..."
- "Beware of camping world Kingston ny bought a used trailer from them floors in the rear and front of trailer rotten they will not do a thing about it can..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."