4.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Hello, I know people who have bad experiences are always the first to write a review.Most bad ones that I have seen on Camping World were due to people buying a used vehicle without checking it over well first.

Thats the buyers fault, you never do that any place. I had a great experience with Camping World service in Strattford, MO. My service advisor Matt, is a great caring guy. I want him to get full credit for his dedication.

I had a repair done there. The tech did make an honest mistake on the work initally, but Matt made sure they stood behind the work, and they agreed to fix the issue with no hassle. When posting a review, lets be fair, and not tell half truths to scare other customers.

I would definately recommend this Camping World and would do business there again.I found them to be courteous and kind and treated all customers with dignity.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments