3.0

Whether in Coburg Oregon or Avondale Arizona the Term Customer Service is not appropriate.Long wait times with no update, no call backs on phone requests.

General Manager complaint in Coburg Oregon to get a result.

Never again will I buy from them or have them service my RV.BUYER BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

In May 2015 we went to Camping World to buy a new toilet for our RV.The cashier said we could get a discount if we purchased a Good Sam Membership for $50.00 and receive a gift certificate for $25.00 so, we agreed.

In June we needed to use the gift certificate which took a month to get to us. We purchased some jack feet that had broken off the bottom of our RV but, we bought the wrong ones. When we took them back for an exchange they only wanted to give us $3.00/ea even though we paid 10.99/ea. When I said I just want them back and I will sell them on Ebay they said sorry you have to buy them back now at the original price.

This is just obvious bad business and greed.

What business can do such a thing and expect customer loyalty.I think they have discovered they can make more money by ripping people off than earning their trust.