3.1
Interest Rate

Bought a new Heartland Pioneer RG28, love the camper.When they placed the 2016 decal on the model, they put it right over the decal stripe, when they were prepping it, they pulled and tore the decal.

So they had to order two new decals, which had to be approved by Heartland, then ordered. They told me they would call when they came in. Well, about six weeks later, I get a call they are in. I set up an appointment and told them about a couple other small things requiring attention under warranty, was told they could look at, and make those repairs while the unit was there.

When I get it there on appointment day, I am told they will take care of the decals, but the other items needed to be approved, which could be a few days. I explained to the service girl I was over an hour away. I have to take the day off from work, use a little over a 1/4 tank of fuel, each time I return. She acted like oh well, that's the way it goes.

I told them to take care of the decals only, I will not be returning. My appointment was at 11:00 am, so it took a half a day to complete two decals.

So you be the judge, is that good service?Never again, other fish in the lake

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments