Camping wold on line is the worst on line experience I have ever had.I received order confirmation and no other communication for two weeks.I spent over 10 minutes on hold twice to try and ck status of the order.They said they would call me back and never did.They did not return my E-mail inquiries.I finally called again[10 minutes on hold]and cancelled my order.The order arrived 3 days later.Now I have called twice[10 minutes on hold]to try and get a return label.This is so far beyond rediculous.Pissed does not do this justice,as I sit here on hold again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments