Camping World - Review in Dealers category from Greenfield, Indiana
So far service and sales have been great..Took are new camper out and had a issue with landing gear contacted sales rep and he's trying to help but do to a remodel at the store he said it may take abit longer to get takin care of but he gave me his cell number so we can keep in touch so he can help me get it warrentied out as soon as they get back to normal there..
This is my second camper from them.. Just wish they had a closer place to me... Well maybe not..
Lol Good people great products for all bugets just need to do your home work before you jump into it...Sorry im not one of the pissed..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 377Rlbh Jayco
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "I purchased queen short sheets washed them twice and they have a huge hole in them! Very unhappy with quality. Finally was excited to get sheet to fit..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..."