Camping World - Review in Dealers category from Caldwell, Idaho
We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W.We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette.
We were told that it would be fixed when we picked it up. It wasn't . We were then told that they had ordered it and that they would call us when it came in. That never happened, so we went back down and was told that it wasn't in yet, so my husband asked for the main man and was told he was on a meeting and my husband said he would wait.
They then had him talk to the service director and he assured my husband that someone would call him tomorrow, and they did. We took the motor home In for repairs and they had it for 15 days. We stopped by on our way home from camping in a tent because we had no motor home (over the 4th) and guess what it was done. It was so dirty.
It had spider webs all over it, because it was out in a field.
I will never buy anything from camping world.Gary Adams
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Young man who helped us with our finance dean jones
- How nice they are when your buying
What I disliked
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice! Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA..."
- "I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax. None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes..."
- "ABSOLUTELY!!! Do not use this company. Home Depot subcontracts their deliveries through this company and does not let you know at time of purchase. Two young guys show up, complain..."
- "I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations. They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."