We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W.We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette.
We were told that it would be fixed when we picked it up. It wasn't . We were then told that they had ordered it and that they would call us when it came in. That never happened, so we went back down and was told that it wasn't in yet, so my husband asked for the main man and was told he was on a meeting and my husband said he would wait.
They then had him talk to the service director and he assured my husband that someone would call him tomorrow, and they did. We took the motor home In for repairs and they had it for 15 days. We stopped by on our way home from camping in a tent because we had no motor home (over the 4th) and guess what it was done. It was so dirty.
It had spider webs all over it, because it was out in a field.
I will never buy anything from camping world.Gary Adams
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Young man who helped us with our finance dean jones
- How nice they are when your buying
What I disliked
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "We own a 2007 Chevy HHR and while sitting in the driveway it burst into flames. The entire interior burned. It started in the center of the vehicle. The..."
- "Arbor Day Received 10 dried sticks. I thought I was going to receive real trees! ,nothing but twigs I would never waste my time again. For a few dollars more..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."