Atlanta, Georgia

Excellent Customer Service at the Camping World in Jacksonville, FL.I bought a 2007 Coachman Freelander and car tow dolly with cash.

I couldn't ask for better customer service. Our sales lady Kelly M. was very attentive and patient. She and a driver went all the way to Cocoa FL to find my dream Motor Home!

It is beautiful. All of the staff including Mike our mechanic and carpenter did an outstanding job on everything he had done to get the RV ready for delivery. Chris did a very lengthy final walk around with us and was very thorough and patient. We were very well informed about everything in our coach.

Thank You Camping World.I will buy from you any day again!

Review about: 2007 Coachman Freelander 3100.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Camping World Sales Review Camping World "I have been shopping for a new travel trailer.. I found one that I liked at Camping World.. I've been dealing with Camping World in Ocala Florida.. The trailer i..." Read more Camping World - THIS PLACE SCAMMED US $5000.00 THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL Camping World "We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in..." Read more Camping World - Camping Gone bad. Camping World "In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa. I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more