5.0

Excellent Customer Service at the Camping World in Jacksonville, FL.I bought a 2007 Coachman Freelander and car tow dolly with cash.

I couldn't ask for better customer service. Our sales lady Kelly M. was very attentive and patient. She and a driver went all the way to Cocoa FL to find my dream Motor Home!

It is beautiful. All of the staff including Mike our mechanic and carpenter did an outstanding job on everything he had done to get the RV ready for delivery. Chris did a very lengthy final walk around with us and was very thorough and patient. We were very well informed about everything in our coach.

Thank You Camping World.I will buy from you any day again!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of 2007 coachman freelander 3100. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2007 coachman freelander 3100 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments