Atlanta, Georgia

Excellent Customer Service at the Camping World in Jacksonville, FL.I bought a 2007 Coachman Freelander and car tow dolly with cash.

I couldn't ask for better customer service. Our sales lady Kelly M. was very attentive and patient. She and a driver went all the way to Cocoa FL to find my dream Motor Home!

It is beautiful. All of the staff including Mike our mechanic and carpenter did an outstanding job on everything he had done to get the RV ready for delivery. Chris did a very lengthy final walk around with us and was very thorough and patient. We were very well informed about everything in our coach.

Thank You Camping World.I will buy from you any day again!

Review about: 2007 Coachman Freelander 3100.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Camping World - Poor Service on 2016 Jayco Eagle Camping World "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..." Read more Camping World - Camping Gone bad. Camping World "In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa. I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues..." Read more Camping World - Poor service Camping World "I have e-mailed three times, left messages on the "Live Chat" asking for information on selling my 5th wheel, which was purchased at Camping World in Bartow, Florida only three..." Read more Camping World - THIS PLACE SCAMMED US $5000.00 THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL Camping World "We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more