Bought new motorhome in Sept.2013.Had it shipped from Roanoke Virginia to Harrisburg Pa.The driver oblivious to sounds of cabinet doors crashing and damaging the sink and floor in bath during transit was headtbreaking.

When we took delivery the pdi clown rushed us out in 30 minutes so he could xeliver a more expensive coach and failed to show us how to operate most of the coach and we have never owned one before. We found 26 items to be repaired which most were not done or were dissatisfactory to us but after 5 months in the shop I just wanted it back. Contacted dealer numerous times when there but got little if any response. We finally got the service manager involved and he at least would call us back and tell us what was happening.

Don't know if I would ever buy from them again as once they have you're sale they don't want to be bothered.

The quality of repair was less than desired and I realised they are a jack of all trades but a master of none.I do however feel the problem is a lack of training more than a willingness to try to fix tje problem correctly.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Kingstree, South Carolina, United States #886807

All the dealers we have use in buying 3 camper all of company no matter what the issue is all the service is the same they don't how to fix anything all they want to do is sell them and then you have to worry about getting it fix and then they don't know you just get it and go....