Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait at all. I could of had a 3rd grader cut a better line than that. It was just unacceptable junk. The company would not return it because they said that it "wasn't damaged" but that "I just didn't like the product". After talking to several people on the phone, a "manager" had me email her pictures. Two days later and I still haven't heard back from her.
What a joke of a company. If they wouldn't take care of a customer over a $20 sink cover, how could they take care of someone buying a couple thousand dollar RV?
I'll never buy from then again!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sink Cover
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Beware of camping world Kingston ny bought a used trailer from them floors in the rear and front of trailer rotten they will not do a thing about it can..."
- "The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper..."
- "Excellent Customer Service at the Camping World in Jacksonville, FL. I bought a 2007 Coachman Freelander and car tow dolly with cash. I couldn't ask for better customer service. Our..."
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "Do you continue to get invoices? Years ago I had free email account - never received a bill for services. 2 years later i start getting invoices for..."
- "I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)... It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie. When the order came in,..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."