Dayton, Ohio

Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait at all. I could of had a 3rd grader cut a better line than that. It was just unacceptable junk. The company would not return it because they said that it "wasn't damaged" but that "I just didn't like the product". After talking to several people on the phone, a "manager" had me email her pictures. Two days later and I still haven't heard back from her.

What a joke of a company. If they wouldn't take care of a customer over a $20 sink cover, how could they take care of someone buying a couple thousand dollar RV?

I'll never buy from then again!!

Review about: Sink Cover.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

IT SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD CASE AT CAMPING WORLD Camping World "BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN..." Read more Camping World Of Kingston New York Thor Vegas 2016 Review Camping World "During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has..." Read more Camping World - Camping Gone bad. Camping World "In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa. I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues..." Read more Camping World - Poor service Camping World "I have e-mailed three times, left messages on the "Live Chat" asking for information on selling my 5th wheel, which was purchased at Camping World in Bartow, Florida only three..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more