Camping World - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Portland, Oregon

771 of 1188 Camping World reviews

I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The salesman knew nothing about the inventory or brand descriptions. The lot has new on both sides of the lots, service and warranty Mixed thoughout on one side and workers smoking right at the entry exit doors who were criticizing the customers who had visited. My family went to use the bathrooms and felt we were at a port a toilet. Im concerned after seeing and hearing Marcus "The Profit" purchased ownership, and had expected to see Marcus expectations in place. This was not the case.

Id like to see improvement!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
771 of 1188 Camping World reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 06, 2015 #992028 Orlando, Florida, United States

I think Marcus and all "The Profit" stuff is a bunch of baloney. My experience at Camping World is poor. The service side is run under the philosophy of a used car dealership, what do we do to empty the customers wallet. That includes lying when necessary.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Camping World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Camping World.
Filing a new complaint about
×