Camping World - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Portland, Oregon
I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The salesman knew nothing about the inventory or brand descriptions. The lot has new on both sides of the lots, service and warranty Mixed thoughout on one side and workers smoking right at the entry exit doors who were criticizing the customers who had visited. My family went to use the bathrooms and felt we were at a port a toilet. Im concerned after seeing and hearing Marcus "The Profit" purchased ownership, and had expected to see Marcus expectations in place. This was not the case.
Id like to see improvement!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "I took my RV to camping world at ST.Augustine FL. first lie Stephen Phillips I bought new tires no problem I told Steve while you have the tires off check..."
- "Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL. Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks. But the dealership was aware that..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "Bought this brand new off the lot... we have had the Frig door fall off 3 times.. we had the threshold toilet valve rupture and flood my trailer. We have..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."