Camping World - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Portland, Oregon
I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The salesman knew nothing about the inventory or brand descriptions. The lot has new on both sides of the lots, service and warranty Mixed thoughout on one side and workers smoking right at the entry exit doors who were criticizing the customers who had visited. My family went to use the bathrooms and felt we were at a port a toilet. Im concerned after seeing and hearing Marcus "The Profit" purchased ownership, and had expected to see Marcus expectations in place. This was not the case.
Id like to see improvement!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I purchase many of the wigs that are pictured on wigsbuy.com and lacewigsbuy,com. I was curious as to how they come up with their USD prices which in most cases..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I wish I would've seen the other person's review before. Like them, I spent over $100 on Dolls Kill -- I'd never bought anything from them before. I was about..."