Camping World - Review about Rv from Macon, Georgia

Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her words were this"I very imprtaant that you purchase the extended warranty, if anything goes wrong with any appliance or awning , we will replace them" I ask again " they will repace the appliances if any time stop working or the wind damage it?" She answer " certainly!" Well refrigerator stop workig, totally, damage all the food, I just gotten out of hospital, my husband was ar the hospital, welli called Good Sam Insurace (i have it) afer being tranfer here and there so many times, they said , to go back to Camping World and they shuld be the pnes taking care of it.Well guess what, I got myself to camping World, weak as I was, as I walk into the store they direct me to JENNIFER MC GOUIRK( service advisor) firist her demmina was unacceptablek rude, terrible perso to be behind the desk as SERVICE ADVISOR, afer myself finosh speaking about my problem, with an awful grin on her face just to get me out of there this is what she said " Man , I will speack with my manager, and i assure we will place a new fridge, you are very lucky you have this exyended warranty, I will give you a call whithin an hour or two not longer, go home relax and emty the refrigerator, and i promise we will call you.

It was around two pm ,she even gave me two of her bussines cards. Well guess what.... 8pm came aroun and not a call, so I call her number in bissness card, she answer, and said , oouuh I did not speack to my manager, so I said , Did you supposed to call me within 2 hours after I left, to emty my fridge, with an answer? She reply, Ooouu we will call yoi early in morning and assure you, we will get everythig taken care of, I said Great!

I will expect your call tomorrou Miss. JENNIFER MCGUIRK thank you. Well once again was what said and PROMISED never came around . NOW IF YOU PROMISE THE CUSTOMER SOMTHING, SHUD THAT PROMISE BE KEPT?

AS KNOING THE CAR Bussines, if something is promised, it should be deliverd, If not The GENERAL MANSGER should have a long conversation whith the person that promised what can Never be deliveref. Esppecially someone that is not a sales rep. Now if CSMPING WORLD read this please contact me. Till today nothing done and have Extrnded Warranty. you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Warranty issue
Product or service
Review category
review #690104

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Camping World? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 05 #1089270

0 1 Reply

Aug 29, 2015 #1026932

The spelling and grammar in this complaint are both atrocious. I can not imagine Camping World given this complaint any credence. The author sounds like an uneducated hick.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.