Camping World - Review about Damon Daybreak Rv from Halfway, Maryland
I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing back.
The salesman was at times snippy and walked away quickly while speaking after my three appts to purchase. The brakes seized the first time smoking horribly so we could not take home until a fewxdays later. Nit twent mins into the ride back oyr front right hubcap goes shooting off into the countryside off Rt15 in Gettysburg. Went back to find ut so unsafe aling a busy highway and gone! I have emailed,texted and called and havent bern even treated nicely no appology,nadda.
Obvioysky service looked at the seized brake,then did a poir job putting hubcap back on.
This will cost me over 250.00! And even my lower bid I have found out I paid at keast 2500.00 over Bluebook value for this unit...very disappointed and waited 90 days begore giving tgem my review hoping they cared about their reoutation better. Shame on them!...you can clearly see how awful it looks missing this wheel covering!... I feel like I bought junk and feel they knew it too.
By the way,not Once did Scott oyr salesperson offer to show me one more RV if a better quality,he seemed bored with the who sale....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Damon Daybreak Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self...."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..."
- "I placed an order on Aug 14, 2015. Today is Oct 29th. After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, I still have not gotten my order, and now they are..."
- "http://organicspiceblend.com sells fake Spice Gold and K2 incense / potpourri under names like Bizarro Spice blend, Diesel Spice, Black Magic (G6), Green Magic (G6), H2o (G6), VooDoo Fire (G6) &..."
- "I went to this car lot on August 9, 2015 it was an aweful experience, we went in there to buy a jeep, it's so ridiculous that the sales..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."