I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing back.
The salesman was at times snippy and walked away quickly while speaking after my three appts to purchase. The brakes seized the first time smoking horribly so we could not take home until a fewxdays later. Nit twent mins into the ride back oyr front right hubcap goes shooting off into the countryside off Rt15 in Gettysburg. Went back to find ut so unsafe aling a busy highway and gone! I have emailed,texted and called and havent bern even treated nicely no appology,nadda.
Obvioysky service looked at the seized brake,then did a poir job putting hubcap back on.
This will cost me over 250.00! And even my lower bid I have found out I paid at keast 2500.00 over Bluebook value for this unit...very disappointed and waited 90 days begore giving tgem my review hoping they cared about their reoutation better. Shame on them!...you can clearly see how awful it looks missing this wheel covering!... I feel like I bought junk and feel they knew it too.
By the way,not Once did Scott oyr salesperson offer to show me one more RV if a better quality,he seemed bored with the who sale....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Damon Daybreak Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "1800 miles to pick up an rv that I was told countless times by more than one was solid and would get me back home but when I drove..."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."
- "I ordered a vest from Rosewe and it was falling apart and shedding the minute I took it out of the package. Rosewe was extremely difficult in communicating. After several..."
- "I had a flight from Chicago on 09/04/2013 at 8:10 AM with flt 184 from Southwest airlines. In their terms & conditions you should be at the door at least..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."