Camping World - Review about Damon Daybreak Rv from Halfway, Maryland
I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing back.
The salesman was at times snippy and walked away quickly while speaking after my three appts to purchase. The brakes seized the first time smoking horribly so we could not take home until a fewxdays later. Nit twent mins into the ride back oyr front right hubcap goes shooting off into the countryside off Rt15 in Gettysburg. Went back to find ut so unsafe aling a busy highway and gone! I have emailed,texted and called and havent bern even treated nicely no appology,nadda.
Obvioysky service looked at the seized brake,then did a poir job putting hubcap back on.
This will cost me over 250.00! And even my lower bid I have found out I paid at keast 2500.00 over Bluebook value for this unit...very disappointed and waited 90 days begore giving tgem my review hoping they cared about their reoutation better. Shame on them!...you can clearly see how awful it looks missing this wheel covering!... I feel like I bought junk and feel they knew it too.
By the way,not Once did Scott oyr salesperson offer to show me one more RV if a better quality,he seemed bored with the who sale....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Damon Daybreak Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Got the hose as a gift. 1st use, it wouldn't work because the end attached to my faucet leaked. My friend tried to fix it by replacing the..."
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- "I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER. THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS..."