Houston, Texas

DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE.It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it!

Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract. Came to pick up and they had sold it to someone else. Chose another camper.

They damaged it installing A/C and "couldn't" sell it to us. Picked out another camper. Actually got it. Paid $12k.

Went back a year later to sell it back to them. They offered $2500. We said no. We agreed to put it on consignment.

2 months later we get the call it had sold. Went to pick up our check only to find out someone else's camper had sold. Not ours. Allowed contract to finish to avoid fees.

Went to pick up the camper today and a countertop was destroyed by water getting in, they didn't even put wheel on hitch just dropped the bar on the ground. They crammed things in wrong. Scratched it. Broke our kitchen sink.

Bent our hinges on the door. When confronted the sales manager he said it wasn't there responsibility. Not willing to make things right.

I am now out more time and more money so I am now hiring an attorney to take it from here.Regret the day I ever pulled in their driveway.

Review about: Camper.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.