DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE.It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it!
Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract. Came to pick up and they had sold it to someone else. Chose another camper.
They damaged it installing A/C and "couldn't" sell it to us. Picked out another camper. Actually got it. Paid $12k.
Went back a year later to sell it back to them. They offered $2500. We said no. We agreed to put it on consignment.
2 months later we get the call it had sold. Went to pick up our check only to find out someone else's camper had sold. Not ours. Allowed contract to finish to avoid fees.
Went to pick up the camper today and a countertop was destroyed by water getting in, they didn't even put wheel on hitch just dropped the bar on the ground. They crammed things in wrong. Scratched it. Broke our kitchen sink.
Bent our hinges on the door. When confronted the sales manager he said it wasn't there responsibility. Not willing to make things right.
I am now out more time and more money so I am now hiring an attorney to take it from here.Regret the day I ever pulled in their driveway.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "1800 miles to pick up an rv that I was told countless times by more than one was solid and would get me back home but when I drove..."
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."