Camping World - Review about Base Rails And Install Kit from Indianapolis, Indiana

Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self.Waited their time line to get the price I wanted to pay .

Dropped off then the first call came asking for more money because you have this well they knew I have a new truck so this is a bait and switch I feel .Then I get call saying your craigslist item is bent well I bought this new 8 month s ago and pulled 2 times trying to sell me a new one . I said no so they didn't put pins and attach it was sitting one hole off to passanger side.

There was metal shaving in the bed next to the holes on a 70 thousand truck.I got back to camper and went to put in place wouldn't go tried several times then I slid one rail so i could get good veiw was a 1/4 inch off called them and get the run around just want them to do right.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Base Rails And Install Kit
Review category
review #725922

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Camping World? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Camping World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Camping World.
Filing a new complaint about