Indianapolis, Indiana

Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self.Waited their time line to get the price I wanted to pay .

Dropped off then the first call came asking for more money because you have this well they knew I have a new truck so this is a bait and switch I feel .Then I get call saying your craigslist item is bent well I bought this new 8 month s ago and pulled 2 times trying to sell me a new one . I said no so they didn't put pins and attach it was sitting one hole off to passanger side.

There was metal shaving in the bed next to the holes on a 70 thousand truck.I got back to camper and went to put in place wouldn't go tried several times then I slid one rail so i could get good veiw was a 1/4 inch off called them and get the run around just want them to do right.

Review about: Base Rails And Install Kit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.