Camping World - Review about Base Rails And Install Kit from Indianapolis, Indiana
Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self.Waited their time line to get the price I wanted to pay .
Dropped off then the first call came asking for more money because you have this well they knew I have a new truck so this is a bait and switch I feel .Then I get call saying your craigslist item is bent well I bought this new 8 month s ago and pulled 2 times trying to sell me a new one . I said no so they didn't put pins and attach it was sitting one hole off to passanger side.
There was metal shaving in the bed next to the holes on a 70 thousand truck.I got back to camper and went to put in place wouldn't go tried several times then I slid one rail so i could get good veiw was a 1/4 inch off called them and get the run around just want them to do right.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Base Rails And Install Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Camping World Panama City, Fl damaged my Motor Home Steps and S/S Trim while working on my unit. It was struck by another RV.. They replaced my steps and..."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas...."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."