Camping World - Review about Base Rails And Install Kit from Indianapolis, Indiana
Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self.Waited their time line to get the price I wanted to pay .
Dropped off then the first call came asking for more money because you have this well they knew I have a new truck so this is a bait and switch I feel .Then I get call saying your craigslist item is bent well I bought this new 8 month s ago and pulled 2 times trying to sell me a new one . I said no so they didn't put pins and attach it was sitting one hole off to passanger side.
There was metal shaving in the bed next to the holes on a 70 thousand truck.I got back to camper and went to put in place wouldn't go tried several times then I slid one rail so i could get good veiw was a 1/4 inch off called them and get the run around just want them to do right.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Base Rails And Install Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend. It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."