Camping World - Review about 2005 Holiday Rambler from Marshall, Texas
Bought a 2005 Holiday Rambler Presidential (cash)last year (2014) they set it up in the park i was in .I went to take it out on for a road trip and low and behold found out it had no brakes.
All 4 tires blew , they used 2 ply instead of 10 ply like they should have. I tried calling Keith and am still waiting on a return phone call. This is from thee Ocala , Florida camping world. Will not be doing business with this company again.
The sad thing is ....this is my home and if this is how the treat Vets the i advise all vets to stay away from this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2005 Holiday Rambler
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice! Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Recently purchases several items totally over $40 and they had a sign up saying that if you spent $40, you would receive $40 in extra bucks to use on your..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."