Bought a 2005 Holiday Rambler Presidential (cash)last year (2014) they set it up in the park i was in .I went to take it out on for a road trip and low and behold found out it had no brakes.
All 4 tires blew , they used 2 ply instead of 10 ply like they should have. I tried calling Keith and am still waiting on a return phone call. This is from thee Ocala , Florida camping world. Will not be doing business with this company again.
The sad thing is ....this is my home and if this is how the treat Vets the i advise all vets to stay away from this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2005 Holiday Rambler
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1800 miles to pick up an rv that I was told countless times by more than one was solid and would get me back home but when I drove..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "I bought a 1999 holiday rambler 36', the sales man told me to come down and look at it, so me and my wife went down, well the sales man..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Recently purchases several items totally over $40 and they had a sign up saying that if you spent $40, you would receive $40 in extra bucks to use on your..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."