Marshall, Texas

Bought a 2005 Holiday Rambler Presidential (cash)last year (2014) they set it up in the park i was in .I went to take it out on for a road trip and low and behold found out it had no brakes.

All 4 tires blew , they used 2 ply instead of 10 ply like they should have. I tried calling Keith and am still waiting on a return phone call. This is from thee Ocala , Florida camping world. Will not be doing business with this company again.

The sad thing is ....this is my home and if this is how the treat Vets the i advise all vets to stay away from this company.

Sarge

Review about: 2005 Holiday Rambler.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Camping World Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Camping World - Camping Gone bad. Camping World "In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa. I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more