5.0

I feel bad for the folks who say they had a bad experience at this Camping World location.I, on the other hand, had a wonderful first experience with this same location.

I had to return a defective item and the person who took care of me was very knowledgeable about the item being returned and replaced the item without question. I made certain that I commended the management for such wonderful customer service and to let them know just how well the associate took care of me with my return. After speaking with one of the managers, I found that the main premise of this particular Camping World is Customer Satisfaction. Unfortunately, however, like any other business, they can occasionally get caught on a 'bad day' due to unexpected circumstances such as this couple experienced when purchasing their new trailer.

Things do happen that are out of our control.However, I can recommend this Camping World very highly to all and would not hesitate to purchase there in the future.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of other product from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments