10/9/2016 I went to return an UNOPENED and UNUSED generator at the St Augustine Store 3 days after purchasing.The store Manager stated generators could not be returned and it was stated on the receipt.

There was also a sign posted on the door that was not there when I purchased the generator. I left and retrieved my glasses and read the receipt. The receipt stated Unopened and Unused generators could be returned within 30 days. After I pointed this out, the manager gave my money back.

I wonder how many people he screwed who didn't read the receipt.

I will never shop in any Camping World store again.I will also let all my RV owner friends know about this also.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of generator from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was store manager. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments