Saint Augustine, Florida

10/9/2016 I went to return an UNOPENED and UNUSED generator at the St Augustine Store 3 days after purchasing.The store Manager stated generators could not be returned and it was stated on the receipt.

There was also a sign posted on the door that was not there when I purchased the generator. I left and retrieved my glasses and read the receipt. The receipt stated Unopened and Unused generators could be returned within 30 days. After I pointed this out, the manager gave my money back.

I wonder how many people he screwed who didn't read the receipt.

I will never shop in any Camping World store again.I will also let all my RV owner friends know about this also.

Review about: Honda Generator.

I didn't like: Store manager.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Generator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Camping World Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Camping World - Poor service Camping World "I have e-mailed three times, left messages on the "Live Chat" asking for information on selling my 5th wheel, which was purchased at Camping World in Bartow, Florida only three..." Read more Camping World Rv Repair Review Camping World "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more