Saint Augustine, Florida

10/9/2016 I went to return an UNOPENED and UNUSED generator at the St Augustine Store 3 days after purchasing.The store Manager stated generators could not be returned and it was stated on the receipt.

There was also a sign posted on the door that was not there when I purchased the generator. I left and retrieved my glasses and read the receipt. The receipt stated Unopened and Unused generators could be returned within 30 days. After I pointed this out, the manager gave my money back.

I wonder how many people he screwed who didn't read the receipt.

I will never shop in any Camping World store again.I will also let all my RV owner friends know about this also.

Review about: Honda Generator.

I didn't like: Store manager.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Generator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Camping World - New camper, new problems Camping World "Purchased 2017 Volante less than a month ago and already it leaks around two windows. New material smell immediately has turned to funky, sour, wet odor. I'm anxious to see..." Read more Camping World - Poor Service on 2016 Jayco Eagle Camping World "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..." Read more Camping World Rv Repair Review Camping World "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more