10/9/2016 I went to return an UNOPENED and UNUSED generator at the St Augustine Store 3 days after purchasing.The store Manager stated generators could not be returned and it was stated on the receipt.
There was also a sign posted on the door that was not there when I purchased the generator. I left and retrieved my glasses and read the receipt. The receipt stated Unopened and Unused generators could be returned within 30 days. After I pointed this out, the manager gave my money back.
I wonder how many people he screwed who didn't read the receipt.
I will never shop in any Camping World store again.I will also let all my RV owner friends know about this also.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as..."
- " On 8 January 2017, I purchased a new FRAM TG7317 oil filter and 5 quarts of oil from Walmart for my wife's 2012 Honda CRV. (See Walmart receipt photo,..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."