1.7
Insurance Quality

I bought two items the same.I had to pay for shipping and now they want me to pay for shipping again to return one of them.

Never ever will I buy something from them. Don't assume that a reputable company like this will work with you. They are like 2-3 hours from my home and I won't waste my gas to get there for a 20.00 item . I will sell it on ebay or something.

This is the second time I have had an issue with an item that I ordered. These items aren't expensive however the shipping sure is.

Try to find some where else.I know we need more options for RV items.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to return items without driving for hours. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of large sink cover lci and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned large sink cover lci in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments