1.3

From managers to service advisor no update on my rig told one week back log now is week 3 still no call feel bad for the receptionist who fields my calls (7 so far) you need a raise your boss isn't doing his job and you suffer.Can't find anyone at corporate to respond.

Bisness must be good cause you don't care about loyal customers.

Have bought two rigs from you but will remember this when I upgrade.Thought things would inprove with Good Sam on board but bad management is just that mad management, and it is like a plumber told me once it flows down hill.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world customer care from Camping World was disrespect from management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1343271

We just went through the exact same thing ...we finally called Heartland and spoke to someone there ... the Service Manager Butch is such a liar...we talked to him 2 weeks after we purchased the camper and showed him pics of the way our wheels were sitting he said "that's fine they are made to adjust to the camper" now almost a year later he tells us the axel is bad .....and that he told us that when we bought the camper .....such a liar don't trust anything they say.